We have to save a lot of images (like for changing our wallpaper or for creating presentations or many other purposes). But here we have to discuss how to save image on mac. There are different ways to save an image on mac. Some methods are described below that will definitely help you to save an image on mac.
How to save image on mac?
We have to face a lot of images for our daily purposes. As you know that the process for saving an image is very easy for phone, but the process for saving an image on mac is a bit different from that of phone but it is also very simple and easy. There are different methods for saving an image, but you should use the one that you find more suitable. Here, we have discussed three methods for saving an image on mac.
First method (Right click for saving)
- First step is to click right button, some options will appear on screen.
- Select the option “save image as” from the list appear on screen.
- Next step is to give a name to your file, you can change the name of the file whenever you want.
- After typing the name, you just have to click the “save” button.
This is very convenient way for saving an image on mac computer.
Second method (Drag and drop picture)
Another way to save an image is to drag and drop the picture you want to save. The only difference is that you don’t rename the file while using this method.
- For dragging an image you have to click left and hold it and move it to the folder where you want to save it.
- When you see a green circle with “+” symbol, then leave the image at its new location.
Third method (taking screenshot or screen capturing)
There are different tools for screen capturing that are used to save an image on mac computer.
How to save a screenshot as an image on Mac?
- For taking the screenshot of selected image you need to press “command+shift+4” at the same time. But if you want to capture the whole screen appearing on your computer then you have to press “command+shift+3” at the same time.
- You can also use tool called “snipping tool” for saving the picture. This tool is very helpful for saving those pictures that can not be saved by clicking right. Read more about Sip of stamina Eso.
For using snipping tool, first step is to open it.
After that you will see three option, you have to click on add new and select the part of screen you want to capture. You can also choose shapes mode for capturing screen, after that you have to click on the save button (you can also use shortcut key Ctrl+S for saving it). By using this method, you can give the name of your choice to your image.
Then, you can see the screenshots in your screenshot folder.
How to save an image as wallpaper on Mac?
It;s not difficult to save an image as wallpaper on mac. For this purpose, you have to follow the simple steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Follow the same method that you used for saving an image from google.
Step 2: Next, you just have to click right button and select the option set image as desktop background. Now you can see the background of your mac has changed.