Basic introduction about Eso thieves guild:
This game is based on the deep meaning based on the criminal organization, including villains and thieves found all over the Tamriel. This story for the game is taken from the city of Abah’s Landing, which is found in the Hew’s Bane on the southern coast of Hammerfell. This is designed for those people, who have the spirit to do something and also are very curious.
The procedure of playing this thieves guild:
Eso thieves guild is a subject of DLC and you must know the following steps so that you can maintain and save your progress.
- When first time you are visiting the Abah’s landing, then you must join the guild to start your journey.
- Then, if find a treasure box, open it and you will get access to a special skill, which makes you popular.
- But for gaining more special skills, you must complete the DLC pathway, by completing its contents, otherwise, you may lose your progress, and all the stages, you have covered, again will become locked and you will lose your access to them. Read more about Eso sip of stamina.
Contents of the Eso thieves guild:
These contents are required to accomplish, maintaining your progress. Some of the most important contents are as follows:
- Tip Board
- Build Suggestions
In the above contents, the first content further includes two important things, which are also very important to consider, which are as follows:
- Reacquisition Board
This content offers four quests, by following the two procedures, which are:
- Discovery of an emotional item found in a sack near World Boss
- Retrieving fewer items or rescuing people from nearby crowds.
And with the help of these contents, the following items can be obtained:
- The Lost Pearls (Ko Estaran)
- Memories of Youth
- The Sailor’s Pipe
- Thrall Cove (Thrall Cove)